Police & Accident Reports

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Filing a Police Report
If a crime is in progress or you have an emergency, call 9-1-1. 

To report a crime that is not an emergency, call the King County Sheriff's Office Communications Center at 206.296.3311, twenty-four (24) hours a day, 7 days a week.  This is our dispatch center where you may request an officer to be dispatched to your location.

Some non-emergency crimes such as car prowls, vandalism, traffic complaints, etc. may be reported on-line.  This service is available to residents living in unincorporated King County or any of the communities that contract for police services from the Sheriff's Office, including the City of SeaTac.  For more information regarding the on-line reporting system or to file a non-emergency report, please click here.


Filing a Traffic Collision Report
If you are involved in an accident and your collision is not investigated by a police officer and if there are injuries, or if any person's property sustains damage in the amount of $1000 or more, you will need to complete a State of Washington Vehicle Collision Report.  Please click here for the on-line report form.  Paper report forms are available at SeaTac City Hall, other King County Sheriff's Office locations or other law enforcement agencies.



Traffic Collision Reports
Traffic Collision Reports are available from the Washington State Patrol. To obtain a copy of a  collision report, click here.

Police Reports
SeaTac Police records are maintained by the King County Sheriff's Office.  You may request copies of police records (excluding Traffic Collision Reports) by submitting a Public Disclosure Request to the King County Sheriff's Office via their online system, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at:

The King County Sheriff's Office Public Disclosure Unit is located at the King County Courthouse at 516 3rd Avenue, W-150, Seattle, WA 98104.