Complaint or Commendation

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you wish to file a complaint or commendation, you may do so in person or phone by contacting the SeaTac Police Department at 206.973.4900.  Forms are available at our business office or on-line at:

You may also call the King County internal Investigations Unit at 206.263.2525 to file a complaint or e-mail your complaint form to