This committee is currently suspended and will meet on an as needed basis:
The Airport Advisory Committee is established to act in an advisory capacity to the City Council with the following purposes:
1. To discuss both the positive and negative impacts of the Sea-Tac International Airport in the City of SeaTac;
2. To discuss land use issues related to Sea-Tac Airport, including the impacts on the City of SeaTac, including but not limited to the South Aviation Support Area (SASA), the International Arrivals Facility, and Airport Access;
3. To discuss agreements between the City of SeaTac and the Port of Seattle related to Sea-Tac Airport including, but not limited, to any Interlocal Agreements;
4. To discuss mitigations of the Airport impacts including, but not limited, to traffic mitigation, surface water management, parking, and the payment of impact fees;
5. To make recommendations to the City Council regarding ways to protect residents and businesses from negative airport impacts;
6. To make recommendations to the City Council regarding ways for residents and businesses to take advantage of positive airport impacts;
7. To address other airport related issues as deemed appropriate by the Committee or the City Council.
Click here to view Meeting Agendas and Minutes. Then click on View Past Meetings and then use the categories and/or departments drop down boxes to narrow down the listing of meetings.
Download an Application here! [PDF]