The SeaTac Legal Department acts as legal adviser to the City Council, City Manager and all officers, departments and boards of the City. The Legal Department also prosecutes criminal and civil violations in the SeaTac Municipal Court.
The Legal Department is strictly prohibited from providing legal advice and/or representation to citizens. Individuals must retain private counsel for legal assistance.
To view Legal's current Vision, Mission, and Goals click on the Road Map button below.
- Mary Mirante Bartolo, City Attorney - 206.973.4640
- Mark Johnsen, Senior Assistant City Attorney - 206.973.4640
- Cindy Corsilles, Assistant City Attorney - 206.973.4630
- Abraham Ritter, Prosecuting Attorney - 206.973.4630
- Ellaine Wi, Legal Analyst - 206.973.4640
- Tracy Mott, Criminal Paralegal - 206.973.4630
- Brigitta Ellwein, Victim & Crisis Intervention Advocate - 206.973.4634
- Brenda Cruz, Legal Department Assistant - 206.973.4633
- Kristina Gregg, City Clerk - 206.973.4661
- Zenetta Young, Records Manager - 206.973.4662
- Amber Russ, Records Coordinator - 206.973.4663
- Legal Department Fax No. - 206.838.7223