Councilmember Takele Gobena
- Labor union representative, negotiator and represents thousands of workers in South King County and Seattle.
City of SeaTac
- Member, Public Safety & Justice (PS&J) Committee
- Member, Transportation & Public Works (T&PW) Committee
- Member, Sidewalk Advisory Committee
- Co-founder - SeaTac Community Coalition
- Ethiopian American and a member of East African community
- Father of three amazing daughters: 5, 4 and 2 years old, attending schools in SeaTac
- Dedicating a lot of time for Community services
- Bachelor of Art in Politics, Philosophy, Economics and Minor in Business Administration from the University of Washington.
- Highline Community College