Councilmember Stanley Tombs
- Retired - Legal Para-professional: trial and complex civil litigation, corporate securities actions, white collar criminal defense, and government investigations. Previous career work in large scale commercial real estate development and Aerospace Defense project development.
City of SeaTac
- Planning & Economic Development Committee Member
- Public Safety & Justice Committee Member
- Hotel/Motel Tax Advisory Committee Chair
- Past Community Leadership Academy 2017 participant
- Past SeaTac Planning Commission Vice Chair
- Raised in what is now SeaTac, followed by Chicago, followed by Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
- Tyee High School, Distributive Education Program
- Highline Community College, Associate of Arts
- The Evergreen State College, Bachelor of Arts
- UCLA Extension, Post Graduate Certification