Minutes from past Council meetings are avaialble in the City Council Meeting Minutes Archive.
City Council Meeting
- Date: 07/14/2009 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers
4800 South 188th Street
SeaTac, Washington 98188
City of SeaTac
CALL TO ORDER:
PUBLIC COMMENTS (at the beginning of the meeting): (Speakers must sign up prior to the meeting. Individual cotllments shall be limited to three minutes. A representative speaking for a group of four or more persons in attendance shall be limited to ten minutes. When recognized by the Mayor or his designee, walk to the podium. state and spell your name, and give your address [optional] for the record.)
- Key to the City to retiring Human Resources Director Steve Maliaffey (5 minutes)
By: Mayor Ralpll Sliape
- C.AM.P. Before and After School Program (10 minutes)
By: Recreation Services Coordinator Vicki Allgood / Recreation Program Specialist Erin Patterson
- Appointment of Councilmember Barry Ladenburg as liaison with the Highline School District and the regional committee discussed at the recent joint meeting between the cities and the district (5 minutes)
By: Mayor Ralph Shape
- Summary of $5,000 - $35,000 Purchase Requests for the period ended July 10, 2009 (5 minutes)
By: City Manager Craig Ward
- Approval of summary of donations $500 or greater for the period ended July 10, 2009 (5 minutes)
By: City Manager Craig Ward
AGENDA BILL PRESENTATIONS:
Landscape and Construction, Inc. for construction of the Sunset Soccer Field Renovation Project (5 minutes)
By: Assistant Parks and Recreation Director Lawrence Ellis
By: City Engineer Susan Sanderson
By: Facilities Director Pat Patterson
By: Human Resources Director Steve Mahaffey
By: Planning Director Steve Butler / Senior Planner Michael Scarey
By: Principal Planner Jack Dodge
By: Building Official Gary Schenk
- Approval of claims vouchers (check nos. 85422 - 85594) in the amount of $1,499,934.99 for the period ended July 2, 2009.
- Approval of payroll vouchers (check nos. 47809 - 47857) in the amount of $460,937.96 for the period ended June 30, 2009.
- Approval of payroll electronic fund transfers (check nos. 60156 - 60350) in the amount of $352,018.53 for the period ended June 30, 2009.
- Approval of payroll wire transfer (Medicare and Federal Withholding Tax) in the amount of $64,148.72 for the period ended June 30, 2009.
- Summary of $5,000 - $35,000 Purchase Requests for the period ended July 10, 2009.
- Approval of summary of donations $500 or greater for the period ended July 10, 2009.
Approval of Council Meetng Minutes:
- Special Council Meeting held May 12, 2009.
- Council Retreat held June 5-6, 2009.
- Transportation and Public Works Meeting held June 30,2009.
Agenda Iterns reviewed under Agenda Bill Presentations will be considered for placement on this Consent Agenda. Please refer to the items in the Council packet, if necessary.
PUBLIC COBIMENTS (related to the Consent Agenda): (Speakers must sign up prior to the meeting. Individual comments shall be limited to one minute and group comments shall be limited to three minutes.)
PUBLIC COMMENTS (related to the following Unfinished Business): (Speakers must sign up prior to the meeting. Individual comments shall be limited to two minutes. Group commnets shall be limited to five minutes.)
CITY MANAGER'S COMMENTS:
The Council Chambers is accessible to persons with disabilities and is equipped with assistive listening devices. Persons requiring special accomodations should contact the City Clerk's office before 5:00PM on the Friday preceding the council meeting.