We now offer the option to register for classes and programs online. Click the Rec1 logo to get started.
Before & After School Program
Our before and after school program is packed full of organized and exciting options that will provide your child a fun and safe place to be throughout the school year. We don’t just watch your children, we engage them in recreational and educational activities that will make you (the parent) feel confident that your child is safe and having a great time!
After School Partners and Enhancements
- Friday Swimming at the YMCA: We will be taking the kids monthly to the Matt Griffin YMCA for swimming on early release days.
- Location: Bow Lake Elementary School, Activity Room (18237 42nd Ave. S. SeaTac, WA 98188)
- Hours: Doors open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m.
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Date: Ongoing through school year
- Fee: $5.25/hour
- Grades: K-6
- $30 Annual Registration Fee for new participants. $20 Registration Fee for returning children.
- Punch Cards - Our program runs on a punch card system. You buy a 20 hour punch card for $105. When your card is close to running out, we'll remind you it's time for a new card. Or you can sign up for auto-pay where we will debit your credit card each time your punch card gets below 5 hours.
- Transportation Fee - Students attending Hilltop Elementary will be charged $1.50 per trip for transportation. This fee will be taken off of a Transportation Punch Card which costs $60 for 40 trips.
3 Simple Steps to Register
1. Fill out our registration packet.
a. Download the paperwork (links below)
b. Drop off paperwork to either the Activity Room at Bow Lake Elementary or SeaTac Community Center
2. Pay the $30 registration fee (see above).
3. Pay the monthly fee.
Schools Served: Before and After School Program
- Bow Lake
- McMicken Heights (transported on school bus)
- Madrona (transported on school bus)
- Hilltop (Hilltop is only served before school and on Fridays after school. After school care is not available Monday through Thursday for this location. Transported in City of SeaTac van. Transportation fee of $1.50 per trip.)
- Parkside (transported on school bus)
SeaTac Community Center
13735 24th Ave. S., SeaTac, WA 98188
Forms for all Rec'N Crew Programs
- Registration Form [PDF]
- Payment Policy Form [PDF]
- Liability Release Form (PDF)
- Auto Pay Form [PDF]
Complete form if you wish to authorize automatic payment of camp or preschool fees using your debit/credit card. Safe, easy and prevents late fees.
- Medication Form [PDF]
Complete form if your child requires medicine be administered by our staff.
- Third Party Billing Agreement [PDF]
Helpful in the event when two adults are legally responsible for payment of child care.
Recreation Scholarship Program
This program is to provide financial assistance to youth and teen citizens for recreational services. Please call the SeaTac Community Center at 206.973.4680 for more information. Click here to view/print a Recreation Scholarship application packet [PDF]. Spanish version available Recreation Scholarship application packet (Spanish). [PDF]
The Parks, Community Programs & Services Activities Guide is now part of the SeaTac Quarterly magazine. Enjoy articles about what's going on in our City in the front, and the activity guide in the back of the publication.