Temporary Use Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Temporary or seasonal uses of property may require a Temporary Use Permit. Some common examples of temporary uses requiring a permit include carnivals and street fairs; seasonal sales of Christmas trees, fruits & vegetables; and the erection of a temporary construction shed or trailer. Temporary uses must not exceed 90 days of use in any twelve month period.

An application must be completed by the individual filing for a Temporary Use Permit along with a performance bond to ensure satisfactory restoration of the land.

View an application packet [PDF].

For more information, call the Department of Planning & Community Development at 206.973.4750.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer