Special Home Occupation Permit (SHOP)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special Home Occupation Permit (SHOP)

If most, but not all, the criteria for the Certification of Zoning Compliance are met and certification is denied, the business owner may request a Special Home Occupation Permit (SHOP). The application will then be considered by the Hearing Examiner for approval. Generally, no further application materials are required; however, there is an additional filing fee. View a Special Home Occupation application packet [PDF].

For more information, call the Department of Planning & Community Development at 206.973.4750.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer